Assisting various projects to implement People, Process and Technology security controls into complex, technical cloud environments. You will be joining a team of like-minded consultants, responsible for ensuring that business-enabling projects have the right levels of cyber assurance.
Solid understanding of ISO2700 series, NIST control framework, CSA or similar is experience advantageous. AWS and Azure Security knowledge advantageous. Privacy knowledge desirable (GDPR). Desirable qualifications: CISSP, CCSP, or similar.
- Strong background experience in cyber security, working within large and complex organisations/projects
- Excellent written and spoken English, able to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical audiences. The same in German is advantageous
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and identify information/cyber risk within the business
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience at all levels
- Strong consulting experience in projects and digital transformation
- Team player, with a customer/business-centric approach
- Ability to translate complex security risks into simple business requirements
- Strong experience in auditing controls against policies, standards and frameworks
- Ability to raise awareness about Security best practices to business audiences
- Strong experience in documenting audit findings and escalating residual risk