We are looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager to come in and connect with the other Project Managers onsite and he/she will be looking over the cyber security part of the projects.
There are new software releases for their medical devices and they will be handed over to Risk Management, to make sure the right templates are in place and penetration testing is applied, etc.
- 10+ Security Project Manager experience
- Knowledge and understating of Medical Device Regulation
- Knowledge of a cybersecurity framework a plus (Ex. NIST SP 800, ISO 27000, NIST CSF)
- ISO 13485 (Quality Management) (would be a plus)
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills
- Certified Project Manager (Prince2)
- Making sure time lines are in place and met
- Organizing meetings
- Communication and presentation skills
- Imbedded devices